Tuesday, 2 July 2013

The secret to becoming a better artist

I googled "How to become a better artist" today, I looked at what popped up. Than looked at my Imaginative Realism book that was sitting on my desk and thought: Im just looking for an quick fix, a magic solution, a book that will tell me the one thing I have to do to become a better artist. I probably wouldnt even read deeply into anything these google searches say.
So, realising that, I decided to paint that. As the only secrete to becoming better is to do it. If you never do the work how can you be good at it? Its self defeating to think otherwise.
Also the book i should have picked up was anatomy for morons. AM I RIGHT? I mean the errors are staring me right in the face. But I didnt feel like going and fixing everything. (Thats where Im currently going wrong)
Ahh I'll get it eventually. Been a while since ive done some chilled doodles.

No comments: