Saturday, 30 July 2011

Another drawing for my 3D project. Not a fan of this drawing at all, doesnt look all that grate, its boring, its shading is crappy, I spent too long on it.
But i learned a trick or too, so I guess it was kind of worth it. I know what to avoid now thats for sure.

Sunday, 24 July 2011

Man do I look bored...
How many self portraits am I going to bloody do?!

Saturday, 23 July 2011

Lots of crap

I did a large set of free sketches on Deviantart yesterday, this was the result.

Wednesday, 20 July 2011

Hoe's house

Apparently this has Russian folk law origin, some house on chicken legs and some crazy witch that lives inside it. I thought I inturprited it in a strange kind of way. Only problem is how dark the image is, you can even see theres a table in that house!

Monday, 18 July 2011


I duno, about time I did some personal stuff. That goblins lookin green.

Sunday, 17 July 2011

Testing brushes

I thought, today I will try something different, today I will test brushes, but only one. Today I tested the Soft brush, i did this self portrait completely from soft brush. The results were different from what i expected, I thought it would come out blurry and a mess. Although it is blurred, its quite refined. If I were to take a hard brush to it now, i could neeten it up and it would begin to look quite interesting indeed. 
Well, allways try new things, you know?

Friday, 15 July 2011

Self Portrait

Been a  busy the past couple of days, movieng back to Reading, packing, unpacking, prainting my room, unpacking a second time, havnt had enough time to do work. I should really go into town soon and do some drawings there. Currently have 3 big 3D projects Im serposed to be working on. Argh.

Wednesday, 6 July 2011

Armstrong sidley racer

For a little summer project set by Lee Piper, I decided to make a little sylized racer to go with my level. So i squished down an Armstrong Sidley. The goal was to make it low polly for a game. But 6,000 triangles was far too low, after talking to some people about making mid polly things for my portfolio. So I amped it up to 17k+. 20k being the limit, but I didnt want to get too neer it. Its low polly in places, such as the interior.
And so far has 1 1024x1024 Difuse, spec and normal map for the shell. 1 256x256 dif and bump for wheels. 1 512x512 difuse and alpha for the frame and interior.
Twas a fun little thing. Oh the car would be far less polly and more efficient if i didnt include interiors such as the engine and breaks and what not.